- Purifies and exfoliates the scalp
- Removes dead skin cells and build up
- Improves scalp circulation
- Balances scalp’s microbiome
- Deep cleanse shampoo
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Nurtures hair from root to ends for enhanced shine
RAHUA (UNGURAHUA):Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* Morete.
ORGANIC STAR ANISE: This evergreen seed offers a spicy fragrance and antimicrobial properties that help maintain a healthy scalp.
ORGANIC PASSION FRUIT: Vitamin C from this tropical fruit helps to regulate optimal PH balance for hair and scalp and its exotic aroma is transporting.
ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which help to bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.
- Apply on fully wet hair, massage onto scalp in a circular motion, lather, and rinse thoroughly
- Follow with your favorite Rahua Conditioner
- Finish with a cool rinse to boost blood circulation, smooth hair cuticle, and add shine
- Recommended Frequency: once a week to every other week